Sturgeon Bay Utilities
Home Contact Us Site Map Bookmark and Share

How to Reach Us
Bill Payment Options
Electric Department
Water Department
Waste Water Treatment Plant
Utility Rates
Your Bill of Rights
Manage Your Utility Use
Frequently Asked Questions
Report Street Light Outage
Voluntary Contributions
Feedback/Satisfaction Survey
Give Us Quick Feedback

Frequently Asked Questions : How do I dispute a bill?
Why is my bill so high?
What if I am dependent on electricity for health reasons?
What is the Power Cost Adjustment Clause (PCAC)?
How much water does an average family use?
What should I do if the lights go out?
What is the Commitment to Community charge?
What are Easements and Rights-Of-Way?
What is the Fire Flow and Refuse Charge on my bill?

How do I dispute a bill?
If you have questions about your bill, other utility matters, or have received a service disconnection notice, please call us first. If you are behind on your bill, our staff at SBU will attempt to work with you on a payment arrangement.

If you are not satisfied with our explanation or the payment arrangement, please call the Public Service Commission at (800) 255-7729 or file electronically at Service will not be shut off while the PSC reviews the dispute. However, you are required to pay, on time, all charges that are not in dispute. After its review, the PSC will contact you and attempt to reach an agreement that is acceptable to all parties.

Copyright 2018 Sturgeon Bay Utilities  |  Privacy Statement