Sturgeon Bay Utilities
Home Contact Us Site Map Bookmark and Share

How to Reach Us
Bill Payment Options
Electric Department
Water Department
Waste Water Treatment Plant
Utility Rates
Your Bill of Rights
Manage Your Utility Use
Frequently Asked Questions
Report Street Light Outage
Voluntary Contributions
Feedback/Satisfaction Survey
Give Us Quick Feedback

Frequently Asked Questions : What if I am dependent on electricity for health reasons?
Why is my bill so high?
What is the Power Cost Adjustment Clause (PCAC)?
How much water does an average family use?
What should I do if the lights go out?
What is the Commitment to Community charge?
What are Easements and Rights-Of-Way?
What is the Fire Flow and Refuse Charge on my bill?
How do I dispute a bill?

What if I am dependent on electricity for health reasons?

If you or someone in your home is dependent on some type of electrically operated life-support equipment, it is very important that Sturgeon Bay Utilities be notified. We keep a list of such customers and will notify them in advance of any planned outages. Any medical alert customers are placed on a high-priority list during unplanned outages. Please call (920) 746-2820 to receive a form to be completed to be placed on the critical needs list.

Copyright 2018 Sturgeon Bay Utilities  |  Privacy Statement