Sturgeon Bay Utilities
Home Contact Us Site Map Bookmark and Share

How to Reach Us
Bill Payment Options
Electric Department
Water Department
Waste Water Treatment Plant
Utility Rates
Your Bill of Rights
Manage Your Utility Use
Frequently Asked Questions
Report Street Light Outage
Voluntary Contributions
Feedback/Satisfaction Survey
Give Us Quick Feedback

Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my bill so high?
What if I am dependent on electricity for health reasons?
What is the Power Cost Adjustment Clause (PCAC)?
How much water does an average family use?
What should I do if the lights go out?
What is the Commitment to Community charge?
What are Easements and Rights-Of-Way?
What is the Fire Flow and Refuse Charge on my bill?
How do I dispute a bill?

What do I need to do about my utility bill if I am moving?

Please call our office at (920) 746-2820 at least 48 hours prior to the date you move. We will arrange a special meter reading, and forward a final bill to your new address.

It is your responsibility to set up or remove services in your name. If you fail to inform us of termination of service, you will remain responsible for the bill, even after you have moved.

Copyright 2018 Sturgeon Bay Utilities  |  Privacy Statement